Communique Issued At The End Of Meeting Of Pdp Youth Leaders In Anambra State Held February 10, 2021 At The Party Secretariat Udoka Estate Awka
- Continuous advocacy for free and transparent primary election in view of the forthcoming November 6th gubernatorial election.
- Youth Leaders to speak with one voice henceforth because this election is a must win. We want a governor, having become tired of candidates.
- We condemn totally, the ugly incident that took place at Nnewi on the 6th of February, 2021 by unknown thugs that invaded the venue of Mr Valentine Chineto Ozigbo’s Walk for Health fitness program.
- That the PDP Youth Leaders would no longer tolerate similar attacks on the party aspirants, stakeholders or further disruption of their programs by paid hoodlums and their sponsors.
- We hereby urge the law enforcement agencies to properly investigate the matter and bring the perpetrators to book.
- Urges all aggrieved party stakeholders that are still in court to withdraw pending cases in the interest of peace and actualization of our targets as a party.
- We also urge the party faithfuls and indeed the citizens of Anambra State to keep faith with PDP for the desired new face of governance.
- Izukanne Ogom
State youth leader
- Akaeze Ugochukwu 08106006386 for Anambra central
3 Emenike Ikechukwu 0803409 8372 for Anambra South
4 Uche Andrew 0803 778 3596
for Anambra North