Following the court judgment by a Federal High Court Awka today being 17th-Sept-2020, Between the Management and the 5 Suspended Anglican Students Of Federal College Of Education (Technical) Umunze.
1. The Court Decided That the Students Fundamental Rights Was totally Breached and the Panel is A Variation Of their Fundamental Human Right.
- That The Panel set by the College Management was partial, Unjust, and Not Fair and Lacks Confidence to the Students and a thereby Remains Unrecognizable
- An Apology Letter shall be Written to the Five (5) Students And Must be Pasted To all the School Notice Board inside the School.
- Again the Court Mandated that the Students Involved Be Graduated Immediately.
- The Court Also Mandated the School Management to Pay Sum Of 1Millon Naira to the Students for Damages and 100 Thousand for Cost.