Fire Guts Kachikwu’s House







             Fire Guts Kachikwu’s House

                Kachikwu

The residence of the Minister of state for petroleum resources, Ibe Kachikwu in Abuja on Sunday evening caught fire.

Odogwublog gathered that Kachikwu was not at home when the incidence happened.
It was reported that the fire started in his bedroom because of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners.

Recall that the Minister has been the news recently due to a leaked memo to the president alleging insubordination and breach of due process by the NNPC GMD, Dr. Maikanti Baru
Fire Guts Kachikwu’s House Fire Guts Kachikwu’s House Reviewed by Emeka Chiaghanam on Monday, October 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments: